- Arriving in Rocinha, welcoming, explanation about the architecture, public services, local cultural aspects, carnival etc...
-Visiting the Rocinha handcraft center.
- Going to a local terrace, pause for pictures and images of a breathtaking view over Rio, talks about the security, local infrastructure and other aspects of favelas and favela life.
- Driving down through the "Estrada da Gávea", a former F1 race track.
- Visiting the "MORANGUINHOS" or "SACI SABE TUDO" community schools. These social projects are financed by FAVELA TOUR. Besides regular classes, the school teaches local kids initial computer skills, computer classes, capoeira, ballet classes etc... These projects have absolutely no education or financial support from Brazilian government.
- Arriving in Vila Canoas, walk through the community, optional stop for a drink in a local "buteco". Stop at the local square. Informations about the "Favela Bairro" urbanization project and other initiatives carried out for the benefit of local residents.